Skin tightening treatments with Lipofirm Pro
Did you know there are alternatives to Botox and injectables for those that want a more natural solution to signs of facial ageing around the eyes and mouth? If loose, sagging skin on the face is causing concern, or the skin requires a lifting, volumised look, skin tightening treatments may be an option worth exploring.
Skin tightening treatments to rejuvenate the eyes and face has never been easier, thanks to the arrival of advanced aesthetic devices such as Lipofirm Pro. Using radiofrequency technology, skin tightening can help to boost collagen production as well as firm up the skin on the face.
Helping to reduce skin laxity, this form of facial rejuvenation treatment is available in clinics across the UK including cities such as London, Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool, and offers a non-surgical alternative for patients who maybe wish to reduce or stop injectable treatments.
How do skin tightening treatments to rejuvenate the face work?
The radiofrequency technology is administered in a safe and controlled way, allowing your expert practitioner to gently release the powerful energy in to the skin. During the treatment the radiofrequency energy penetrates the dermis, warming the area of treatment and effectively tightening the skin.
Temperature is monitored to ensure maximum results within minimal discomfort.
Treatments last from 30-60 minutes, and you’re encouraged to drink plenty of water pre and post-skin tightening treatment to help the process.
For many patients, skin tightening treatments to rejuvenate the face can have a profound effect, improving self-esteem and making the skin appear more youthful. Lines can be reduced, skin laxity can be improved, and jowls can be minimalised, giving the patient a more toned and youthful appearance.
What makes it different?
– There are no needles or scalpels required during skin tightening treatment to rejuvenate the eyes and face, meaning if you wish to keep your treatment private that’s entirely possible.
– No anaesthetic is required, and the entire process is pain-free, which makes it a highly sought after form of facial rejuvenation for those looking to reveal more youthful-looking skin.
– Several treatments are recommended depending on the desired results, but you can be sure you’ll feel and look rejuvenated after just one session. Patients report the treatment to be pleasant, with a warming sensation and relaxing effect.
– No pain is associated with these types of skin tightening treatments to rejuvenate the eyes and face, and you can return to work immediately.
– Offering unrivalled results, the Lipofirm Pro skin tightening treatments to rejuvenate the eyes and face provide award-winning technology offered at top private salons and clinics across the country.
– Adaptable and versatile, skin tightening treatments can be offered in combination with other skin rejuvenation treatments to provide patients with a full circle plan.
Book a consultation
Skin rejuvenation treatments and radiofrequency skin tightening can be offered in combination with other treatments. Book a consultation to find out whether you’re eligible for treatment – your skin expert or aesthetic expert will be able to determine your suitability. Use our clinic finder to locate your nearest user.
Your skin tightening treatment to rejuvenate face is always tailored specifically to your individual concerns and needs, so you can be sure the result will be significantly personal to you.
Book a consultation to discuss skin firming treatments to rejuvenate the eyes and face, and find out why women across the UK are swapping invasive surgery and painful treatments for this non-surgical, non-invasive form of facial rejuvenation.